The American Council on Gift Annuities went virtual for its 34th Conference held April 20-22! The ACGA Digital Conference featured 3 days of educational content led by renowned experts in gift planning and interactive experiences with sponsoring partners and virtual exhibitors. Highlights included:
- Over 350 attendees, including Terry Simmons scholarship winners: Kathryn Brantley, Kyle Daniels, Jay Lettow, Carolyn Mayer, Kelly Royston, Cristina Sanz
- Schedule featuring 19 live video sessions, 6 pre-recorded sessions with live Q&A, and 5 on-demand sessions
- User-friendly, interactive technology including a Mobile app (sponsored by Crescendo and US Legacy Income Trusts)
- Networking via virtual chat booths
- Rates plenary featuring Dave Ely, ACGA Rates Committee Chair and Keynote featuring Robert Sharpe, Jr. on “Philanthropy in Transformational Times” (sponsored by TIAA Kaspick). The keynote can still be viewed on the ACGA website www.acga-web.org!
- Panel on highlights from the 2019 Joint ACGA-CGP Survey on Successful Gift Annuity Programs featuring Bryan Clontz, Michael Romero and Crystal, and facilitated by Kristen Jaarda (sponsored by State Street Global Advisors)
- The closing keynote on “Helping Donors Get the Most Out of Their Giving” featuring Al Halliday and Greg Sharkey and facilitated by Bill Laskin (sponsored by Cornerstone Management)
- Access to recordings of all sessions and session materials are available to attendees for the next 18 months in the app!
If you missed the opportunity to join us live, but would like to have access to view the presentations and access the handouts for the next 18 months, visit the ACGA website to purchase your access today!
ACGA members were able to attend the conference at a discounted rate. Members also enjoy free access to other members-only benefits including early notification of rate changes and papers, state regulation information and other educational content. Visit the ACGA website at www.acga-web.org to learn more about becoming an ACGA member.