Why ACGA Members Renew Each Year
While representing the ACGA at the National Conference on Philanthropic Planning in Baltimore, I asked attendees why they renew their membership each year.
Here are 10 reasons why gift planners and allied professionals maintain their ACGA membership:
- Appreciation of the work of the volunteer Board and Rates Committee
- Responsibility to help support the work of the Board and stay up-to-date with state regulations
- Great value for the annual $200.00 fee, whether for one or several gift officers
- Guidelines, white papers and other information available from the ACGA website
- Insights from ACGA policies which can be shared with internal finance committees
- Great webinars and resources
- ACGA Conference, the “best in the Country for Gift Planning”
- Conference discount available to Members!
- Supporting the Council is important because of ACGA’s crucial role in making CGAs a part of charities’ planned giving programs
- Showing donors the commitment to high ethical and professional standards by being a member of the ACGA