ACGA 2015-16 Sponsorship Renewal
Your sponsorship of the American Council on Gift Annuities provides important resources to your organization and strengthens the important work our sponsors carry out on behalf of their constituents.
Being a sponsor of the ACGA makes your organization an integral part of this effort that:
- Works with state regulators to assure that appropriate consumer protection does not burden your organization unnecessarily.
- Promulgate actuarially sound suggested Charitable Gift Annuity rates including those reaffirmed by our Board of Directors in April, 2015.
- Provide quality training opportunities with top experts in the field.
- Host the 32nd biennial American Council on Gift Annuities Conference: Changing Lives, Transforming Communities to be held at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch in 2016.
- Grants our sponsors special discounted conference registration fees in recognition of their ongoing sponsorship of the work of the Council.
For over 88 years the ACGA has been playing a crucial part in helping organizations harness the power of gift annuities to fund the important mission related work of their nonprofit and helping for-profit companies serve their clients effectively.
Please consider renewing or becoming a sponsor for 2015-16. We hope your can join us for our conference next Spring. "See you Under the Arch in 2016!"
Your annual sponsorship entitles named individuals from your organization to the following benefits:
- ACGA Newsletter
- Email notifications (legislative, rates, state regulations)
- Access to electronic version of the rates reports and surveys
- Access to electronic version of the rates brochure
- Discounts on printed rates reports, rates brochures, and surveys
- Online directory access and listing
- Link to your organization’s website in the Donor’s Corner
- Discount on biennial conference registration
- Free promotion of sponsor events on ACGA’s online event calendar
Login with your current sponsor account and click here to renew your sponsorship.
Sponsorship Committee Chair