ACGA Adds New Resources for Organizations
Check out these great resources!
Be sure to view the recently added PowerPoint & Video section of the ACGA website where you will find a selection of resources, including videos of highly rated presentations from ACGA conference accessible by our ACGA sponsors.
Here are five downloadable presentations available now:
- Symposium I - Trends in Planned Giving, Robert Sharpe
- Symposium II - Is Traditional Planned Giving Like Cursive Writing, Frank Minton
- State Regulations Panel Discussion, Kristen Schultz Jaarda, Moderator & ACGA State Regulations Committee
- Rates Luncheon, David Libengood, ACGA Rates Chair
- Closing Luncheon, Robin Good and His Merry Remaindermen, Conrad Teitell, Cummings & Lockwood
The ACGA Best Practices power point is a 29 slide, downloadable resource complete with presentation notes and designed to provide sponsors and gift planning professionals with a clear and concise presentation of the foundational CGA program best practices.
Additional resources will be added to this section in the future, so keep checking back!