The Members Have Spoken: Why ACGA Membership is Important
ACGA’s 2017 membership survey confirmed why planned giving professionals continue to support the ACGA through membership:
- Access to information on state gift annuity regulations compiled in a single location;
- Detailed report on gift annuity rates including rationale for rate changes;
- White papers on legal and current developments in planned giving;
- Newsletters with pertinent content including case studies; and
- Discounted rates to our industry-leading conferences covering all aspects of planned giving
The survey also identified the ACGA website as members’ go-to resource for all things related to gift annuities and an invaluable tool for both those new to CGA programs and experienced professionals with mature programs. Also invaluable to members is the opportunity to be a part of an organization that has the expertise and experience to set maximum suggested charitable gift annuity rates that help lead to gifts that are an integral part to fulfilling the missions of charities across the country.
We are incredibly proud of the feedback from the membership survey and will continue to support the non-profit community as a trusted resource. This year as we celebrate our 90th anniversary, we have redesigned our logo, expanded our member benefits, and made membership renewal easier than ever. You will receive a renewal package in the mail and email reminders with links to renew. You can also renew by visiting the membership section of the newly redesigned, easy-to-use website. Click here to view our revised benefits and to renew your membership today!